Game Grumps 2 Trailer Game Grumps 2 Trailer

Love the animation, but who is the guy at the end?

sHell sHell

very creative

never saw anything like this on Newgrounds gratz

Jon on Drugs 3 Jon on Drugs 3

owww..

kinda hurt my eyes to watch

Mra responds:

yeah, it'll do that.

Run Run

excluding what everyone's been saying about letting the reaper pass (which I agree is an issue) I feel the actual difficulty is too easy. if you never let go of right arrow you wont die even if you mess up and get caught on an obstacle. These are easy fixes, remove the ability to move left and speed up the enemy/slow down the player. good luck on your next game dude.

RedPixie responds:

See, I originally wouldn't allow you to go left, but people complained so I can't please everyone with it. But thank you for playing! I hope to make this better.

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

I really enjoyed this game but i'm a little confused about something. I never found the tiger plushie the wall referred to and i got a gold statue and a piece of coal but i never used them. Are they meant to be used or is just having it in your inventory unlock an ending?

Street Fighter LoA Street Fighter LoA

One glitch

When i neat the epilogue with ken and ryu it remained lit. other than that i enjoyed the game especially the fight against Gen whoever that was i don't remember him from the series but anyway leave the battle system the way it is the other people whine too much i bet 100 dollars they havent beaten megaman 2 . they are softie gamers not oldschool as some claim to be.

Muja responds:

The epilogue is not a true level, is just a little optional fight plus the normal ending of the game.
Thank you for your support, really. And for the review! ;)

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Great job

you just inspired me to make a guitar version of this song. now to find an amp to pc recorder...

Webcomic Concept Webcomic Concept

This is pretty solid. It has a Scott Pilgrim feel to it so if that's the style you are going for than well done.

Dani and Billy Dani and Billy

My childhood *sniff* It's beautiful

Carnival weapon Carnival weapon

I like the detail in this one. How did you get the red argyle background to have the scuff marks? Did you just apply a texture in photoshop or did you scuff up the pattern by hand?

I am just curious, great piece either way~

VooDooDollMaster responds: